MS Outlook 2010 Configuration for RapidScale CloudMail Email
This documentation is specific to MS Outlook 2010 configuration on a MS Windows 7 workstation, but similar steps can be followed to configure MS Outlook 2007 and 2013.
1. From Control Panel launch the Mail applet.
2. Choose to Add a new Profile. Enter a Profile name and click OK.
3. When prompted, enter your Name, E-mail Address, and Password. Click ‘Next’ when done.
4. Allow the connection to establish and automatically configure. When it’s done, click ‘Finish’.
5. Choose whether you want MS Outlook to ‘Prompt for a profile to be used’ or ‘Always use this profile’, select the Profile to always use. Then choose OK.
6. Outlook should now be configured to use your RapidScale Mailbox.