1. Open Outlook 2011.
2. Go to Tools, then select Accounts.
3. Click on the Exchange or Office 365 option.
4. When prompted enter your E-mail address, Username (normally same as your E-mail), and Password. Keep the check box selected for ‘Configure Automatically’. Click on ‘Add Account’.
5. You my receive a prompt to allow a server to configure your settings. Check the box for ‘Always use my…’ and click on ‘Allow’.
6. The new account is now added. You can close the ‘Accounts’ window and Outlook should begin populating with your mailbox mail items.