CloudMail – Automatic Configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016
This documentation is specific to MS Outlook 2013/2016 configuration, but similar steps can be followed to configure MS Outlook 2007 and 2010 (Outlook 2003 or prior is not supported).
1. From Control Panel launch the Mail
2. Choose to Add a new Profile. Enter a Profile name and click OK.
3. When prompted, enter Your Name, E-mail Address, and Password. Click Next when done.
4. Allow the connection to establish and automatically configure. You may be prompted to enter the mailbox credential’s to authenticate. It may be necessary to change the logon field to the account UPN (UserPrincipalName). (Recommended to click the checkbox for Remember my credentials). When it’s done, click Finish.
5. Choose whether you want MS Outlook to Prompt for a profile to be used or Always use this profile, select the Profile to always use. Then choose OK.
6. Outlook should now be configured to use your CloudMail Mailbox.