This article will assist in configuring your iOS device for the CloudMail Exchange mailbox if it cannot be configured automatically.
1. From Settings, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap the entry for Microsoft Exchange
3. Fill in your Email, Password, and Description fields for the account, then tapNext. Description field will auto-populate, but you can change it to something else if you prefer.
4. You may receive a message it could not verify the server identity. Tap Continue to manually configure.
5. Some of the fields have auto-populated. Please verify the following. Tap Next or Donewhen all fields are correct.
- Email – Full e-mail address
- Server – snaex15.rsapps.com
- Domain – leave blank
- Username – for most user’s should be same as the full e-mail address
- Password – password configured for the mailbox
- Description – used to identify the account on the device.
6. If the settings are correct, it will then prompt you to select which mail items to sync. Leave as default or change as needed. Tap Save when complete.
7. Your iOS device is now configured and will start downloading your mail items from the Mail server.