RapidScale Support Knowledge Base Documentation
CloudDesktop (VDI)CloudDesktop (VDI)
CloudServer (IaaS)CloudServer (IaaS)
Laptop/ Desktops ConfigurationsLaptop/ Desktops Configurations
Smart Phone ConfigurationsSmart Phone Configurations
Tablet ConfigurationsTablet Configurations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get 24×7 Support?
- How quickly should I expect to get a response?
- How quickly should I expect you to fix my issue?
- Should I expect my issue to be resolved on the first call?
- Am I able to set up a new user myself?
- We recently added new users to our RapidScale platform. How do I receive/request training?
- What types of issues are supported?
- How many support cases can I initiate with RapidScale Support?
- I’m not in the US. Can I still receive RapidScale support?
- How long is case history retained?
- What is your Service Level Agreement?
- How do I submit a case?
- How do I contact RapidScale support? (Is there a preferred method?)
- Can I request a call back when submitting a case online?
- How do I get support during an outage or service interruption event?